Monday, September 8, 2008

Super Hero #2: Batman


Thanks everyone who commented and voted on my blog. Batman won the vote so this week I will talk about Batman.

I really like Batman because of all of his gadgets. I want to talk about one of the gadgets on his arm. He has a Bat cable on his arm. This cable can shoot from his are, and twists on something then goes back in as it pulls him out of a trap. His car is controlled by a joystick and powered by a jet engine. Batman has a bat cave that has a super computer that can track bad guys. The bat cave is also attached to his house. Some of the bad guys Batman fights are Joker, Riddler, Penguin, Mr. Freeze.

5 comments:

Andy Bilodeau said...

Hi Luke,

Do you think Batman would be a super hero without his gadgets?

Tim said...

Hi Luke,

Do you think Batman is better alone, or with Robin? Does he need Robin, or does Robin just end up getting them into trouble?

Zach said...

Hi Luke,
Batman does have really great gadgets, but he's also just incredibly smart. It's not just the Batmobile and the utility belt that makes me think Batman is awesome, it's that he's also the world's greatest detective.

greyjasper said...

Good points in this post. I was wondering if Batman ever gets afraid before he goes after a bad guy? Just wondering. Keep up the blog, it's looking great.
-nat

spaguyswife said...

Hey Luke,
Another great post. Which villain do you think is Batman's biggest challenge?

Hey guess what? I told my daughter about your blog and now she wants to do one dedicated to the Jonas Bros. Crazy hey?

Keep up the great work!