Sunday, November 1, 2009

Super Hero #11: She-Hulk



Hello everybody. This week we had a tie again on the poll between Flash and She-Hulk. I decided a lot of you don't know She-Hulk to I'll talk about her. She is the cousin of the Hulk. She got her powers from the Hulk because they shared the same DNA and she was given his blood when she was hurt. She basically has the same powers as the Hulk except that she can change a lot faster and you'll see that in the video I'm going to show you today. In the video she has to replace the Thing from Fantastic Four because they made him human again and he doesn't know what happened. They vs. Mole Man in the video.

Thank you for checking out my blog.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know there was a She-Hulk, how cool!

spaguyswife said...

Happy Birthday Luke! We hope you have a wonderful day! Best Wishes from Spaguyswife, Spaguy and the Spa Kids!!!