Sunday, October 4, 2009

Super Hero #8 Wonder Woman


Welcome back to Super Heros Today. First thanks to the podcasters who played my promo. This weeks super is Wonder Woman. Her super powers are super strength, super speed and flying. She has a golden lasso as a weapon. Wonder Woman has bracelets that she can block bullets with, but she is not indestructible so if you dropped a bomb on her she'd die. Her advantage against that bomb is super speed. She is 2,000 years old because she doesn't age like a regular human does. Her secret identity is Diana Prince.

See you next week and remember to vote at the poll to pick the next super hero. If you have an idea for a hero in the poll let me know.


1 comment:

Tim said...

Thanks for another great post, Luke. I enjoyed your writeup and I really liked the video. I used to watch Wonder Woman as a kid and I haven't seen any of the video from the show in a very long time. Thanks!