Sunday, September 20, 2009

Super Hero #6 X-men: Wolverine


There was a tie in the poll so I picked X-men. Before we get started I just have a couple of things. First, if at the poll we have a tie we will cover X-men. Also the poll changes ever week unless there is a tie. So if there is a tie and you voted you don't have to vote again.

Now let's get down to business. This week's super hero is X-men. The X-men hero I picked is Wolverine. I picked Wolverine because personally he is my favorite. You might think wolverine's power is having metal knives come out of his fist, but really his power is to heal super fast. He can do really cool flips and gymnastics that I bet a lot of you can't do, even your parents. That's really all I have to say this week but be sure to check out the cool video below. It has some interesting interviews.


Video with part of the X-MEN Origins: Wolverine trailer with interviews

1 comment:

spaguyswife said...

Hey L'il Red. I like Wolverine too. He's pretty cool. Did you know that they film the X-Men movies where I live up here in Canada?